The two biggies, JAB TAK HAI JAAN and SON OF SARDAAR, had a *limited release* in some international markets on Tuesday, 13 November [Diwali]. However, a midweek release is unconventional for the international markets, hence the business is not at its optimum. We at Bollywood Hungama bring you the EXCLUSIVE DATA from those markets where the two films have openedâ€¦
The day [Tuesday] hasn't ended yet, hence the figures will be updated as soon as possible.
- JAB TAK HAI JAAN [Tuesday]: Â£ 34,623 from 25 locations [Rs 30.21 lacs]
- SON OF SARDAAR [Tuesday]: Â£ 5,569 from 16 locations [Rs 4.86 lacs]
- JAB TAK HAI JAAN [Tuesday]: A$ 77,334 from 24 locations [Rs 44.39 lacs]
- SON OF SARDAAR [Tuesday]: A$ 55,125 from 22 locations [Rs 31.64 lacs]
- THUPPAKKI [Tamil]: The film was released slightly earlier. The total stands at A$ 23,487 from 5 locations till Tuesday [Rs 13.48 lacs]
- JAB TAK HAI JAAN: Hasn't released in New Zealand. Opens today [Wednesday].
- SON OF SARDAAR [Tuesday]: NZ$ 5,116 from 5 locations [Rs 2.30 lacs]