Tiger Zinda Hai has been on a roll since its release. Starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif the Ali Abbas Zafar directorial saw them returning after Ek Tha Tiger to reprise their roles as Tiger and Zoya. Released across 5700 screens worldwide Tiger Zinda Hai that opened to a thunderous response from the audience has been raking in the moolah since its release. In this special report we take a look at some interesting facts about the Yash Raj Films production venture Tiger Zinda Hai’s entry into the Rs. 300 cr club.
1. Tiger Zinda Hai crossed the Rs. 300 cr mark in just 16 days of its release
2. It has become the 2nd film to cross Rs. 300 cr at the box office in 2017
3. It is the 6th Bollywood film to enter the Rs. 300 crore club
4. It is Salman Khan’s 3rd movie to enter the Rs. 300 crore club
5. It is Ali Abbas Zafar’s 2nd movie to have entered the Rs. 300 crore club
6. It is Katrina Kaif’s 1st film to enter the Rs. 300 crore club
7. From the films in the 300 crore club Tiger Zinda Hai enjoyed the widest release across 5700
8. Tiger Zinda Hai‘s entry into the 300 cr club makes Ali Abbas Zafar the only director to have two films in this exclusive club.
9. Tiger Zinda Hai is the third fastest film to enter the Rs. 300 cr club
10. With Tiger Zinda Hai Salman Khan becomes the only actor to have three films in the 300 cr club.