It may be a patent Bollywood trait to announce the release date of a film even before a day’s shooting. But Kannada superstar Yash is in no hurry to announce the release date for the sequel to the Kannada blockbuster KGF which became a big success in its dubbed Hindi avatar.
According to sources close to Yash, he intends to wait until the sequel’s completion before looking for the right release date. Says the source, “The KGF sequel is 70 percent complete. Yash and his producer Vijay Kirgandur and director Prashanth Neel will wait for the rest of the 30 percent to be completed before announcing a release date.”
Sources say KGF Chapter 2 will release during the summer season when all the schools are closed. “Yash wants to ensure his younger fans have access to KGF Chapter 2. Let’s not forget, his fan-base is at its most dense in the pre-teen age bracket. The violence will therefore be toned down although the theme is dark and sinister,” says the source.
More Pages: K.G.F - Chapter 2 Box Office Collection
BOLLYWOOD NEWS - LIVE UPDATES
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood Live News Today & upcoming movies 2021 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.