1. Mr India: He was invisible on screen most of the time. But, when he did show up, it was to either squabble with Sridevi, spar with Amrish Puri or play with the adopted kids. A full-on fun role where Kapoor played the role he was born to play. The child-man.
2. Biwi No 1: In an out-and-out Salman starrer, where he played a bigamist, Anil Kapoor sportingly took on the role of a loud meddlesome Punjabi family man who keeps showing up at the most inopportune moments.
3. Andar Baahar: Jackie Shroff brought out the prankster in Anil Kapoor. If you don't believe me, watch Anil as a petty criminal hitching up with serious cop Jackie to catch a big criminal. It was ripped off from 48 Hours.
4. Ram Lakhan: 1, 2 Ka 4, 4,2 ka 1. Again, the incurable rogue. Anil Kapoor was a laugh riot in the film's best-known song.
5. Chameli Ki Shaadi: Scrawny and hairy, Anil Kapoor wants to be a wrestler in this Basu Chatterjee satire.
6. Gharwali Baharwali: Balancing between two wives Raveena and Rambha, Anil here did what Salman tried in Biwi No.1 with much better comic consequences.
7. Jhooth Bole Kauva Kaate: In Hrishikesh Mukherjee's final film, Anil did everything that Amol Palekar did in Golmaal. Anil's sequences with Amrish Puri brimmed over with humour.
8. Badhaai Ho Badhaai: Anil Kapoor's only role with prosthetics. He played a funny fat man with Ã©lan.
9. No Entry: Anees Bazmee's sex comedy featured Anil Kapoor as a married man with a roving eye. Funny as hell.
10. Welcome Back: Anil Kapoor's Majnu Bhai had terrific comic moments with Nana Patekar. This is a comedy itching for an encore. Welcome Back: Majnu Bhai againâ€¦..And he's riot with Nana.
More Pages: Welcome Back Box Office Collection , Welcome Back Movie Review
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today & upcoming movies 2020 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.