1 Poor

Mr. Hot Mr. Kool

mr hot mr kool is an weak film in all perspect.the casting,story,direction,screenplay,dialouges are all weak.only the performance of zufi syed saves the day by 5%.the other 95% are just time waste.overall an weak movie & poor script.