Ajay Devgn's Action Jackson was supposed to release on November 7. Now it has been moved ahead by a month to December 5.
Saif Ali Khan's Happy Ending was slated for November 28 release. It has been now been advanced by a week, and would arrive on November 21.
Result? A change in Bollywood equation for many other biggies. Here is a quick look:
• The Shaukeens has now moved from November 21 to November 7. It would continue to enjoy a solo release for itself and would arrive a fortnight after Happy New Year (October 24) when audience would be thirsting for a new film
• Happy Ending would now have a fortnight open for itself as currently there is no release planned for November 28. This should well be a 'happy ending' indeed
• Action Jackson would throw a spanner in the plans of All Is Well which is slated for release on December 5. It is going to be Bol Bachchan clash of Ajay Devgn v/s Abhishek Bachchan now
• Both films would enjoy an open fortnight though as there is no notable release on December 12 and the next big release is Aamir Khan's PK on December 19
• Meanwhile Ungli, which has been delayed by over a year, is currently slated for December 5 release. It is highly unlikely that the Emraan Hashmi starrer would opt for a three way clash with Action Jackson and All Is Well
• As for PK, it continues to enjoy a monopoly of a remarkable three weeks as after its arrival on December 19, the next two releases Tevar and Alone would arrive way down on January 9
• All above biggies have Anurag Kashyap and Ranbir Kapoor to thank as it is movement of their Bombay Velvet from November 28 to May next year that has allowed them to work on renewed equations