OMG!! Salman Khan! While there are some haters (to the left please!) of the prodigy, there are in a huge no. people who just love everything the guy does… even the Tere Naam hairstyle; which by the way was a rage and people actually sported it to show their loyalty and their lack of aesthetic sense, but that’s not the point. A true Salman Khan fan has this quality about him and many others and if you have any sense of observation, you’ll spot that fan from miles away! Here are the giveaway signs of a hardcore Salman Khan fan.
1. Though at some point of time in the past they did call them ‘bhabhi’, they are self admittedly haters of Aishwarya and Katrina.
2. They eagerly wait for Eid not so much for the biryani but for the release of bhai’s movie. In fact they may have already decided how they are going to celebrate Eid this year… by watching Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
3. They never take his actual name; partly because of the immense respect for him and partly because they may have many brothers and sisters but only one bhai and that’s him.
4. They may know nothing about the NGO or what it does but since its bhai’s… They are all for endorsing it with many of the ‘Being Human’ t-shirts they own.
5. To them, the ultimate breath taking scene in a movie is not when Kareena and Malaika dance to ‘Fevicol Se’ or ‘Munni Badnam Hui’; it’s when Salman takes off his shirt. *Sigh*
6. They have sported it all, from Salman’s french beard in Kick to the Dabangg sunglasses. They even wear a copy of his trademark bracelet like a talisman.
7. They don’t try to paint him white for killing chinkaras, all they believe is, ‘if killing chinkaras is considered a crime then so should be killing chickens’. See, they aren’t blinded in love.
8. They still have ‘Oh Oh Jane Jaana’ on their playlist and every time the song comes on TV, they can’t stop drooling all over the floor.
9. Whenever the topic of SRK comes up, they get uneasy…. still can’t be sure if bhai ‘forgave’ the other Khan or not. Although, the ‘burn’ is still on, on the Oberoi front.
10. The only reason they tolerated those baboons is because, Salman bhai was hosting Bigg Boss.
11. They have a special place for all the kids in the industry under Salman bhai’s wing. And no matter how bad they do in their movies they always appreciate their efforts.
12. It doesn’t matter if the lyrics be pathetic, they love each song of Sallu bhai’s movies just for the ‘fantastic’ steps he does in them.
13. No conversation is complete without them using one or more of the dialogues from Salman’s movies. They remember every one of them.
14. And if ever questioned who is King Khan, this is the reaction what you get from them.