Ever since the Salman Khan starrer Bajrangi Bhaijaan hit the silver screen, the audiences have been raving about Salman ‘Bhaijaan’ Khan, Kareena Kapoor and the angelic child Harshaali Malhotra, in addition to the film’s unique script. However, like every Bollywood film, this film’s story too had quite a few morals! Bollywood Hungama lists down the things we learnt from Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
1) A true Bajrangbali bhakt (devotee) can see Lord Hanuman in every monkey.
2) Bajrangbali helps his bhakts â€¦ even in Pakistan!
3) A true blue Shaheed Afridi fan can actually name her child as Shahid (if it’s a boy) and Shaheeda (if it’s a girl).
4) In a Bollywood film, a ‘behenji’ can actually turn out to be your future wife!
5) A girl who is fair and eats non-veg will be a ‘Kshatriya’
6) And there are around 28 types of chicken dishes!
7) One can enter Pakistan by sneaking inside the tunnel and under ‘taar’ (wires) from the border
8) In Pakistan, vegetarian food means meat with vegetables
9) If none of the TV channels buy your news story, you can always upload it on ‘Youtube’ and create a sensation.
10) Love can make even a mute girl speak and call her out her ‘mama’ to say her final goodbye.