With coronavirus pandemic spread across nearly 150 countries, several people are taking precautions. In India, the number of positive cases has crossed 120. While the country is still at stage 2, several people have been advised to take precautionary measures. Several celebrities are using their social media platforms to spread messages on precautionary measures.
On Monday, Telugu actors Jr NTR and Ram Charan Teja took to their social media accounts and posted a video in which they can be seen sharing some safety measures to fight coronavirus. They also urged people to not panic. They shared six measures as recommended by WHO :
- Wash your hands thoroughly. Rub them till their elbow.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging while socialising. Avoid rubbing your eyes or touching your nose.
- Always cover your mouth with the elbow before sneezing and/or coughing.
- Wear a mask only if you have symptoms like dry cough, fever, and cold. Wearing them without any of these might cause the risk of catching COVID-19.
- Don't visit crowded places. Drinking hot water would be even better. Instead of gulping lots of water in one go, sip small amounts multiple times.
- Don't forward any Whatsapp messages without verifying authenticity because it will create a situation of panic.
Here's the post:
Meanwhile, film and television bodies across India have taken the decision to cancel all shoots from March 19 to March 31. The government of several states have also ordered the shutdown of cinema halls till March 31.
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today & upcoming movies 2020 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.