The middle finger has taken as a very disrespecting and rude gesture in most regions of the world, especially the English and American cultures. On the contrary, it is surprisingly a very sweet and respectful sign in the Japanese culture. While we may find the gesture offensive, In Japan it is regarded as the symbol of elder brother or ‘ani’. So, going by the Japanese context when we had it our way to replace all the brotherly words in our Bollywood movies with the middle finger, we ended up with tears in our eyes and a mad pain in our stomachs with laughter. We thought, you may want to borrow some of the fun too…. So, here you go.
1. Chal Chal Mere Bhai would become…
Chal Chal Mere
2. Who could have thought greeting your bro with a Hello (Hello Brother) could be mean such a travesty…??
3. Javed Jaffery will never again say ‘I am Mum Bhai’….
I am Mum
4. The proud owner of Dubai ka chashma, Cheen ki chaddi and Irani chai, Mr. Aslam bhai will be renamed like….
5. And this is how these guys will introduce themselves to ‘Ganpat’….
In the Mumbai, all over Indiaâ€¦We are the
6. And who on earth would want to be Mere Brother Ki Dulhan if it would mean being…
Mere Ki Dulhan
7. The saddest would be the sisters though…. How can they ever implore their brothers if it would be
mere rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana…
8. From this day onward…. Akshay Kumar will definitely discard the Khiladi title. After all who wants to go from ‘Khiladi bhaiya’ to…
9. Not even a jadu ki jhappi can fix Munnabhai M.B.B.S. to turn into…
10. Another of sisterly woe…. Mere bhaiya, mere chanda… or
Mere , mere chanda
11. In this uncertain scenario, our poor ‘bhai‘ surely needs to rethink the name of his eagerly awaited movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan if he doesn’t want it to be reimagined as…
12. But the most unfortunate of all titles would be this 1947 movie, Do bhai… Just look at its interpretation.