While trends vary, elegance never goes out of style. One instance of this is the Bollywood actress Tabu. Fashion statements made by Tabu have always been distinctive and classic. She also stands out for her poise and composure in how she conducts herself. In her most recent image, Tabu undoubtedly gives all women amazing style influence. She is wearing a beaded dress and is gazing directly into the camera, but what really stands out about her in the picture is her nude makeup. She has the perfect balance of strong eyes and subtle makeup. Therefore, continue reading to find out how to recreate Tabu's nude makeup look.
9 Steps to replicate Tabu’s nude makeup look, which is ideal for your upcoming weekend party
1. Begin by thoroughly moisturising your face. Once you have finished, choose a foundation shade that best complements your skin tone. Dot a liquid foundation over your face if you are using one. Keep your neck covered, Last but not least, make a smooth base with a beauty blender.
2. Apply concealer to the area around your eyes and over any blemishes, you want to hide. To prevent the makeup from seeming too cakey, use tiny strokes. You may use your hands to dab and mix the concealer beneath your eyes instead of using the same beauty blender.
3. We can now start baking. Your makeup base will set properly if you bake your skin with a translucent powder. You may apply this using a brush, but don't forget to shake off any excess powder before doing so!
4. Give your eyebrows some contour and fullness before beginning your eye makeup. To do this, fill in the gaps with brow powder or pomade using a flat brush. For this stage, you can also use a brow gel or brow pencil.
5. When applying eye makeup, use brown hues that complement your skin tone and apply them with a tiny round brush in circular motions along the crease line. Use a flat brush to spread concealer on the lid after that. Next, apply the same brown hue to the outside corner of your eyes and blend until there are no visible sharp lines. Add some of the same colour to your bottom lash line as well to unify your appearance.
6. A bronzer is a must in creating any nude look. Apply the product on your temples, cheeks and jawline.
7. It is now your turn to shine, and the best way to achieve it is by using highlighter on your nose, cheeks, brow bone, forehead, and chin.
8. It’s ideal to keep your lip colour in the neutral-brown family as we're going for a nude appearance. Select a colour that is the closest to the hue of your lips, and then apply a clear gloss over it.
9. Apply setting spray to keep your makeup in place for several hours while maintaining a fresh appearance.
View this post on Instagram
BOLLYWOOD NEWS - LIVE UPDATES
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood Live News Today & upcoming movies 2022 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.