When it comes to being a badass, there is nobody better or rather worse than Salman Khan. And we all are familiar with
those geysers in our school days who were anything but teachers’ pets, always ticking them off and gifting themselves the joy of standing out
of the class. If you were a normal student, you’ll know it was indeed a gift! So, let’s imagine what it would be like for those poor teachers
if Salman Khan was their student!
1. When the teacher asks a question.
“Jab hum aapse kuch poochte hain toh aap hume rokti hain aur jab chup ho jayen toh tokti hain.” (Hum Aapke Hain Kaun)
2. When the class teacher gives him the task to prepare a small story with moral for the class assembly.
“Ek bar joh maine commitment kar di … uske baad toh main khud ki bhi nahi sunta…” (Wanted)
3. When the principal has tried practically everything to mend him and is totally out of new ideas to punish him.
“Mere bare mein itna mat sochna … dil mein aata hoon … samajh mein nahi” (Kick)
4. When he’s sleeping during a lecture and sir wakes him up.
“Aam aadmi sota hua sher hai … ungli mat kar … jaag gaya toh cheer phaad dega” (Jai Ho)
5. The exam time when he’s looking here and there in hopes to get a sneak peek into one of the others’s sheets and the invigilator gives
him a tough look.
“Bahut ghoor raha hai … kya behen ki shaadi karayega muhjse?” (Wanted)
6. While self appointing himself as the class representative aka monitor
“Hum yahan ke Robin Hood hain. Robin Hood Pandey” (Dabangg)
7. During the practicals when the teacher attempts to ask him a question…
“Jis school mein tune ye sab seekha hai na … uska headmaster aaj bhi mujhse tuition leta hai.” (Wanted)
8. The time he goes to the English teacher so she could give him some grace marks and pass him.
“Main request nahi karta … ek hi baar bolta hoon … aur full and final ho jaata hai” (Tere Naam)
9. When the new Biology miss is waiting for him to answer her question.
“Agar tum mujhe yun hi dekhti rahi … toh tumhe mujhse pyar ho jayega” (Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam)
10. Every single time when he enters the class without taking permission.
“Aajkal darwaze pe knock karke aane ka zamana nahin raha” (Maine Pyar Kiya)
11. The one scary time when the principal threatened him to give him a TC.
“Is umar mein haddiyan toot ti hain toh bade mushkil se judti hain” (Garv)