Amit Sahni Ki List released last weekend and there are some understated gems from the film that Bollywood Hungama would like to share with you!
Note: A few of these could be Spoilers
1. If your boyfriend is an ardent fan of Sachin Tendulkar and you don’t cry ‘dil se’ on seeing him getting out at 99, chances are he would dump you. Also, he will also ask for his favorite Sachin Tendulkar jersey back. How cheap but that’s fandom!
2. If your date loves food and you don’t even know how to cook a ‘roti’, she will not even give you a second chance and dump you immediately. If that wasn’t enough, she would also humiliate you in public. Better getting your cooking skills right!
3. Relationship advice: If your relation is way too perfect, you should irritate your partner to such an extent that he/she picks on an argument. It will help avoid a pressure cooker situation later on!
4. If you have a dad who just reads newspapers right through the day and never utters a word, chances are he is not the quiet types but has a wife who belongs to the talkative category.
5. If you love cars, don’t try to take the talks too far with a girl you have just met. Chances are that car-talks may prove to be a turn-on for her and she may end up being all orgasmic.
6. If you have a penthouse for an office and host high profile board meetings as an investment banker, the least you can do for your partners is do a Google search before meeting them first.
7. If you are the kind who gets absent minded way too often, chances are you could search for your lost remote control in a refrigerator. When this condition deteriorates, you could find even your dog in there.
8. If you are a sucker for love in your life to be sustained, get that newest application available on Play Store. It would not just track your love-o-meter on a daily basis but also give you tips on making it better.
9. If you want a ‘no rona-dhona’ break-up, enroll the services of the newest break-up consultant in town. She would not just give a professional presentation to your partner but also a tight slap as a parting gift.
10. If you wanna avoid a long distance trek, there is an easier option. You can sky dive and you can land at the perfect place which is only miles away from your destination. How cool!!!