O Teri released this week and there are some understated gems that Bollywood Hungama would like to share with you!
– That you can have Salman Khan song play in the end credits of the film and audience can still walk out as soon as it starts
– That you can do an entire string operation using a Blackberry with mobile streaming to an OB (Outside Broadcasting) van
– That there is a ‘dhabha’ somewhere in Delhi that serves food items carrying titles of Salman Khan films. ‘Dabangg’ omelet, anyone?
– That a long and boring speech around patriotism during climax is a must if a film is about scams and politics. Wait, there is also a mandatory ‘Vande Mataram’ needed to play somewhere in the background
– That a gay politician with good riches to boast of would actually step into a seedy hotel (you know, the kind that has everything red – be it curtains, cushions or bed sheets) for a night out with partner
– That a couple of young reporters would be so dumb that they would actually hang out with a dead body just about everywhere without disposing it off at the first available juncture
– That a dance number could be placed (and that too without warning) at every juncture, be it ‘khushi’ (of seeing a hot bod) or ‘gham’ (losing one’s job)
– That you can replace ‘Aai La’ or ‘OuiMaa’ by ‘O Teri’ and expect your male leads to recreate the Andaz Apna Apna magic
– That loosening of just one screw can actually result in a complete overhead bridge to fall down
– That it is actually possible to make a complete mess of a cult outing like Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron