If one is looking to get fit and healthy and looking for celebrity fitness inspiration, then Alia Bhatt‘s workout routines are definitely for them. When it comes to fitness, Alia is very particular and disciplined about her health and body. The actress, who debut in Student of the Year, worked really hard to shed a lot of weight and reach the perfect body she wanted.
With proper training under the guidance of several trainers including celebrity fitness trainer Yasmin Karachiwala, Alia Bhatt has transformed beautifully. At the age of 24 now, she has been sharing a lot of workout videos on her social media which will definitely inspire a lot of people.
One can see Alia sweating it out in the gym while doing core workout and squats.
Alia Bhatt does Bodhi suspension workout for strengthen her body.
One of the favourite workout routines with to do pilates circuit with her trainer Yasmin Karachiwala.
Alia also does back bend bridge with her trainer Rakesh Yadav. At first, she was training under him but later she became a pro at it.
After few sessions with her trainer, Alia Bhatt started doing handstands to strengthen her body.
6. As Alia Bhatt works out on daily basis, she has even documented her upper body workout routine.
7. Every day is a new regime day and Alia does not like to repeat work outs. She does Jack Rabbit in two ways for stability, core, and shoulder strength.
8. Alia Bhatt even trains with some of her industry members like Huma Qureshi. From pilates to functional training, balancing while doing core workout seems easy but Alia does it all.
9. Another partner in crime of Alia Bhatt is her all-time favorite Katrina Kaif. Whenever in the city together, they work out together. Here, one can see them performing different types of core and full body fitness routines.
10. By challenging the upper body strength, core strength and back extensors, Alia works out on a trapeze.