Makeup can be both pleasant and challenging. If you don't have the fundamentals down, it may also make or ruin an appearance. But overall, applying makeup is very easy if you know what you want right away. The dewy makeup look is one of the summer's most popular trends. Dewy makeup has been trending on Pinterest boards and Instagram feeds for a while, and many beauty bloggers have discussed it from various perspectives. Dewy has a moist appearance to it that radiates freshness and brilliance. Celebs have taken to it fairly favourably. It strikes the ideal balance between overdoing it and going bare-faced. Celebrities are sporting this look everywhere, including weddings and parties, and we can't help but be tempted. They have a dreamy and alluring fresh sheen, and even Janhvi Kapoor appeared to prefer dewy makeup. We have a guide for you if you want to attain the dewy makeup look inspired from Janhvi Kapoor.
Impressed by glass-skin make-up look of Janhvi Kapoor? Here’s how you can create your own version
Here's how to replicate the makeup look that Janhvi Kapoor recently shared on Instagram while sporting the most gorgeous, luscious makeup created by make-up artist Tanvi Chemburkar.
1. Before applying any makeup, make sure your skin is highly moisturised to get the glowy glass skin effect. Therefore, begin by using a hydrating sheet mask to offer your skin a significant moisture boost that will leave it appearing soft, supple, and plump. To increase moisture, moisturise your skin using a rich face moisturiser. Your skin is now prepared for face makeup.
2. To minimise pores, fill in fine lines, prepare your face, and provide an additional layer of moisture, prime your skin with a dewy primer.
3. Next, choose a light foundation that gives your skin a luminous, natural-looking finish. If you only have a matte foundation on hand, you can make it look dewy by combining it with a few drops of liquid highlighter. Use a tiny quantity of foundation with a makeup sponge to create a light, flawless coverage to your skin and improve your complexion. Keep in mind that the glass skin trend emphasises the idea that less is more.
4. Janhvi's highlighter offers a lit-from-within brightness and isn't chalky or ashy. Use your fingertips to apply it to the tops of the cheekbones and the bridge of the nose.
5. Use a cream or liquid highlighter to give the cheekbones more of a shine that Janhvi appears to have. Instead of dragging it or spreading it about, simply pat it into place.
6. Glass skin makeup includes both eye makeup and the skin itself. Use a glitter or shimmer shadow to add some sparkles to fit the skin's overall glossy feel.
7. A little of face-refreshing blush would be necessary to complete this glowing skin effect. Choose a creamy blush formula to enhance the supple and lustrous appearance of your skin.
8. After liberally coating your lips in lip balm, just the inner centre of your lips should be coated with pink or red lipstick. To give your lip makeup a blurred and gradient effect, blend the colour outward.
9. In addition to the overall dewy look, Janhvi's makeup also includes some dark smoky eyeliner. Take any dark brown eye-shadow and apply it to an angled brow or eyeliner brush to get this effect. In fact, you can do this using eyebrow pomade or powder! A brown eyebrow pencil, shadow, or pomade can be used to fill in the brows after applying mascara to open up the eyes.
View this post on Instagram
BOLLYWOOD NEWS - LIVE UPDATES
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood Live News Today & upcoming movies 2022 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.