1. Salman Khan: The role-model for PDA has been in numerous verbal and some physical run-ins with media persons and even fans. In how many do we count ke Sallu Baba Ko Gussa Kyon Aata Hai. Ask his girlfriends.
2. Feroz & Sanjay Khan: The Badshah Of brawls, the Khan brothers Feroz and Sanjay were known to be so hot-headed in their heydays that guns would be brandished at the drop of a (stylish) hat. Mercifully their progenies turned out to be a lot quieter.
3. Sanjay Dutt: Papa Sunil Dutt was a true peace-loving Gandhian. But Dutt Jr believed in living life by the nozzle of the gun. Just check out his current postal address to know what we mean.
4. Shah Rukh Khan: Anger in the cricket field, anger at a pub where he pulled Shirish Kunder’s hair and threw him to the ground (yes, the very Kunder who is married to SRK bhakt Farah Khan), anger at journalists for not asking the right questions or not complying with his wishesâ€¦.you name it.
5. Raja Chowdhary: Uses his fist the way a blind man uses the walking stick, to hit out at a world too blinded by its bigotry to see his brilliance. Raja roughs up anyone from his former wife to a presswallah who happens to come in his way. In fact his only claim to fame is PDA.
6. Kamal R Khan: This one uses verbal violence, hitting out at unsuspecting victims, spewing the 4 Vs – vitriolic, venom, viciousness and vulgarity at men and women alike. This Khan thrives on negativity.
7. Dolly Bindra: The only female entertainer who makes this list, Dolly is a firebrand who needs little provocation to create a public scene. Don’t get into her bad books. You may never get out of it.
8. Aditya Pancholi: The father of free-for-alls. Give this man a reason he will get into a fight. Give this man no reason; he will still get into a fight. Remind him he is shaming his family and he tells you, ‘You look after your family. I’ll look after mine.’ Amen.