2019 was the year of heart-breaking no big splashy weddings in Bollywood in 2019. In the coming year we hope to see some high-profile couples tie the knot in lavish extensively covered weddings. Here’s assessing the marriage potential of 5 in-the-news couples.
1. Malaika Arora-Arjun Kapoor: No wedding plans for this just-happy-to-be-together couple for various reasons. While Malaika has her hands full of her responsibilities as a single mother (which she would not want to share with anyone else) Arjun’s sister Anshula must be married before he thinks of his own. Hence in 2020, this forever-clicked couple would just be happy being a couple. Any problems with that?
2. Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor: The cynics didn’t give this relationship for more than six months. His commitment-phobic record spoke for itself. But Ranbir has grown older and wiser. He is not the same heartbreaker who dated and dumped Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif, and other unmentionable names. He wants to settle down. Alia is the perfect bride for the young Kapoor. She is warm, hospitable and crazy about familial togetherness. Most importantly Ranbir’s mother Neetu Kapoor approves this time of her son’s romantic interest. Toh phir der kis baat ki?All this couple needs to do is find a two-month space in their careers. The wedding likely to happen by the end of 2020.
3. Natasha Dalal-Varun Dhawan: Varun’s steady girlfriend for the last six years (he began dating her before he became a part of Bollywood) is not comfortable being part of the filmy crowd. Varun has to constantly strike a balance between his girlfriend’s space and workplace. Nonetheless, Varun has found his lifetime partner. Varun and Natasha are most definitely tying the knot this year. Varun has already bought a home away (though not too far away) from his parents, brother, Bhabhi, and niece. Their wedding is likely to happen mid-2020.
4. Disha Patni-Tiger Shroff: Let’s cut the chase. This wedding is not happening. Not in 2020. Not anywhere in the future. This is case two highly competitive young achievers in the same profession growing a mutual attraction. While Tiger has raced ahead Disha is slowly and steadily finding her way, having bagged a film with Salman Khan she is not likely to give it all up to be Mrs. Tiger Shroff. Sadly, I feel this couple will move away from one another.
5. Iulia Vantur-Salman Khan: Salman did consider marriage with his Romanian girlfriend. But he dropped all such thoughts after visualizing her walking down that aisle. Iulia just has to be happy being a part of the celebrations in Salman Khan’s household. Sorry, but no wedding bells here. Salman, a diehard virgin, (didn’t he tell Karan Johar that he is saving his virginity for his wife?) will die a bachelor.
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today & upcoming movies 2020 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.