While some may ridicule Bollywood movies for being too dramatic or extremely nonsensical, others may
find them too dumb to waste their precious time over. But for all those Bollywood haters, here’s the ultimate answer of a
true filmy person that proves, watching Bollywood movies does more good than harm. In fact, it actually holds the power
to make you a much much better person.
1. When we learnt the true meaning of love from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai that taught us ‘Pyaar Dosti
2. Then Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani taught us to follow our dreams because you’ll get the girl by goofing
around and dancing anyway.
3. When DDLJ taught you how to decipher symbols – speaking bell hung at Kajol‘s door or the power of
4. The time when Hum Saath Saath Hain made us realize the importance of family. In fact, the sanskar we get
is directly proportional to the number of Alok Nath movies we watch.
5. Or when Hum Aapke Hain Kaun showed us how a dog is really a man’s best friend and taught us to respect
6. When Karan Arjun came back from the dead just because their mother had faith, we learnt the importance
of keeping hope.
7. When Dil Toh Pagal Hai taught us to have the courage to shake leg against all odds of a broken leg or a
broken heart, if there’s rain.
8. When Andaz Apna Apna taught us the important lesson of sharing in friendship when the do dost
sipped tea from ek pyala.
9. When Border filled us with patriotism as Suniel Shetty left his newly wed wife to go fight the battle or
when Sunny Deol and Akshaye Khanna fought for the country.
10. When Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander, apart from raising Pooja Bedi’s skirt, also raised the competitive spirit
11. When Salman Khan proved in Pyar Kiya Toh Darna Kya that being shirtless is cool or that even if you’re
a shmuck chasing chicken or getting beaten by the girl’s bro, you can still win your love if you don’t
12. When Dil Chahta Hai told us that your friends are forever even if you get slapped by them or move to
13. When Mujhse Shaadi Karogi taught us how to manage our anger and come out a winner coming over all
14. How Pardes made us realize that despite the NRI being cute as hell, he/ she can really be a douche bag
and that pardes will be pardes and desh will always be home.