We love action movies. They make our hearts race and even when we may be sitting in an air-conditioned theatre are fully capable to give us an adrenaline rush. They are
exciting, thrilling and adventurous… And above all, illogical! Bollywood action movies are all about that, isn’t it? Though we love them, they still have earned themselves the reputation of being
really over the top and impossible gists! And why is that so, is because of these irrevocable must haves of any given action- thriller Bollywood flick.
1. Make your entry blow the minds of the enemies… Half of them will drop dead just Ohh(ing) and Aaahhh(ing) at you.
2. You will be faster than the speed of light.
3. There is nothing you can’t pick up and throw. Think motorbike, a car or say, a tanker?!! Desi Hulk alert.
4. You can make anybody fly off 500 metres far with just one kick or a dhai kilo ka Sunny paaji punch.
5. Or can take down a village load of goons in one blow. Try to keep that head intact on your shoulders.
6. Guns and bullets can’t bring even a scratch on your face. Did anybody shoot?!! Yeh pakda catch!
7. Making the enemy frightened and run for his life is a must. So, roar so hard, even a lion may piss in his pants.
8. What is fight to you but a game? Want to play basketball? Bounce then!
9. It doesn’t matter if you got a frail aggarbatti frame, you can still knock down Khali’s twin…Because yeh andar ki baat hai.
10. Bike chases are the coolest. Even the pretty lass on your ride won’t be able to help herself get some kicks.
11. Make use of props…. But mind you, if your movie is supposed to be funny too…No guarantee they will work for you.
12. Even if Yamraj is knocking on your door, you need to ask him to wait over some tea and Parle-G. You can’t be done with the rogues yet.
13. Basically, what you need to keep in mind always is to defy all laws of science. But most importantly, to just f*** physics.
14. But at the end of the day, only style matters….Yes, even when trucks full of men with katte are after you…
15. So, remember, always keep up the tashan.
Can you think of any more? Do let us know.