No matter how funny, ridiculous or even so simple they may be, sometimes, some movie dialogues just have it in them to capture our attention and stick to our tongues. We just want
to use them in our lives, and do find ourselves rolling them out inevitably. So, here are some such popular dialogues and some really funny situations you can use them in.
1. “Bade bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain” (Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge)
When your cousin lent you his favourite music CD and you accidentally sat on it! Oops broken!
2. “Tumse na ho payega” (Gangs Of Wasseypur 2)
When you have tried every trick in the book to have your friend set up with this girl in his class, but still he would be too shy to ask her out.
3. “Mere paas Maa hai” (Deewar)
The time when your stupid sis ripped your mom‘s favourite designer saree, while trying for her farewell and now mom is too pissed off with her.
4. “Jaa Simran jaa… jee le apni zindagi” (Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge)
When you manage to get your bestie the number of the hot guy she has super crush on.
5. “Dosti mein no sorry no thank you” (Maine Pyar Kiya)
When you are that friend who has the crush and your friend calls out to you, “Thank you toh bol”.
6. “Lul” (PK)
When somebody asks you on the exam day, “Poora padh liya?” and you reply, “Lul ho kya?”
7. “Zindagi mein teen cheezein kabhi underestimate mat karna. I, Me and Myself. ” (Ready)
When somebody ridicules your claim that you can gulp down the whole bottle of booze in one breath.
8. “Aal iss well” (3 Idiots)
Each time your relatives or neighbours ask you “Aur beta, padhai kaisi chal rahi hai? “
9. “Rahul…naam toh suna hi hoga” (Dil Toh Pagal Hai)
Rahul or not, you never fail to introduce yourself like this every time you spot a hot girl.
10. “Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di fir, main apne aap ki bhi nai sunta” (Wanted)
Every damn single time your dad tells your mom you won’t studyâ€¦even today!
11. “Kuch kuch hota hai, tum nai samjhoge” (Kuch Kuch Hota Hai)
When you are night-staying at your bestie’s house and got a badas** stomach upset, but her mom is insisting, “Beta, ek poori aur chalegi“.
12. “Main apni favourite hoon” (Jab We Met)
When your sis is too furious, you kept all the chocolates dad brought from abroad for yourself.