Some cheesy, some annoying, others repelling and still others really applause worthy... Bollywood dialogues are varied, interesting and sometimes so laughable. And though you love to get filmy and lash those lines even in your real life, just be careful, you may get beaten up big time!
1. When your mom had been all set to go take a bath and you emerge from the bathroom making it smell like a dead rat.
You: Kaambhale hi main gande karta hun, lekin saaf suthra rehne ki gandi aadat hai mujhe (Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara)
2. When you are scolding the kids in your colony who broke your window pane with their sixer.
Kids: Kya samajh rakha hai humko baraati ka dhol ki aap bajate rahenge aur hum dance karte rahenge (Satyagraha)
3. When you break the queue for buying a movie ticket and form your own.
You: Hum logo jahan se khadi hoti, station wahi se shuru hoti (Chennai Express)
4. When your girlfriend is eyeing you to not disclose something in front of her nosey friends.
You: Tevar na dikhao toh log aankh dikhaane lagte hain (Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara)
5. When your best friend is finally tying the knot with his long-time girlfriend after a lot of family drama.
You: Aashiq ki tab nahi fatti jab mehbooba ki shaadi ho jaye par tab fatti hai jab khud ki shaadi ho (Raanjhanaa)
6. When you burnt yet another toast because you got distracted by another ping on WhatsApp and your mother is furious.
You: Jab Ram naam ka raag lagey, Toh paani mein bhi aag lagey (Ram Leela)
7. When your mom is yelling at you to get milk from the dairy but you are lazily watching cricket.
You: Yeh court hai Mr Tyagi, yahan kuch jaldi nahi hota (Jolly LLB)
8. When you flunked yet another exam and getting scolded by dad in front of younger brother.
Your bro: Tumhari harkatein, kutte ki dum aur Katrina ki Hindi aisi hain jo kabhi seedhi nahin ho sakti (Main Tera Hero)
9. When you try to flirt with that nerdy scholar in your class in hopes to get your assignments done.
You: Tum oxygen aur main double Hydrogen. Hamari chemistry bilkul paani ki tarah hai (Hasee Toh Phasee)
10. When your grandma is trying to concentrate and the loud music you are playing is breaking her concentration.
You: Normal logon ke saath raha karo. Paranormal logon ke saath nahin (Ragini MMS2)
11. When your best buddy met with a small accident trying to show off his wheelie skills.
You: Sabko hero banna hai. Ye Amitabh Bachchan ne sabki m** thok daali (Shootout At Wadala)
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today & upcoming movies 2020 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.