YEH JAWAANI HAI DEEWANI (Movie Review)
Badtameez Dil Maane Na..!!
Expectations were high from the very start. KARAN JOHAR production, AYAN MUKERJEE coming after WAKE UP SID, RANBIR KAPOOR with DEEPIKA. ADITYA ROY KAPOOR after AASHIQUI2. Everything was making it more to top. Music worked big time. Expectations rose day by day... And a Huge hype was there.
1. For me YJHD is much more then my expectations.
2. Total Fun total entertaining. The most fresh movie after ZINDAGI NA MILEGI DOBARA and at various occasions in first half ZNMD comes to mind..
3. Beautiful Direction with good script and good dialogues..
4. Cinematography was top notch..
5. Music works totally with the movie. A total enjoyable music.
6. Chemistry of the lead pair RANBIR KAPOOR and DEEPIKA is just brilliant.. They seemed extra comfortable with each other.
7. All the characters were well defined and none was unnecessary even if it was for few seconds too.
8. First half is just Mindblowing carrying full ratings.. Its the second half which has problem and that is , it is dragged and pace becomes slow at spots but overall a good second half too.
9. A Friendship movie having romance, fun etc everything in it. Total YOUTHFUL.. YOUTH is loving it. But remaining all ages will love it too.