Gang of Ghosts released this week and there are some understated gems that Bollywood Hungama would like to share with you!
– Loss of heritage property is bad not just for an average Mumbaikar but also for ghosts who are residing in there
– For the ghost of a forever soaked-in-alcohol tragedy queen, replacement of VAT 69 is SAD 69
– This ghost can change her accent from being a 50s heroine to the one from the 70s or even the current times on her own will
– For the ‘ghost men-folk’ though, there is a bar which is reserved ‘Only for Ghosts’. Heck, amidst them they also have an item ghost woman to get drenched under water!
– This isn’t all as a jilted ghost can also be made to learn moves of an item girl and made to dance seductively in front of her ‘very much alive’ husband
– This villain, even when he is nowhere close to being seduced by a mystery woman, goes ahead and spills the beans about killing his wife. Well, just like that!
– Meanwhile when the ghosts party, they dance to the parody tunes of yesteryear chartbusters
– On the other hand in serious times, ghosts even install hidden cameras to track movements of the villain. They also ensure that these videos are streamlined live on their cell-phones
– In better times though, young ghosts fall in love and also come together for a dream sequence (?!?) while jiving to a Haryanvi Rock track
– It is the choice of a ghost to be seen or not to be seen