Hawaa Hawaai released this week and there are some understated gems that Bollywood Hungama would like to share with you!
Note: A few of these could be Spoilers
– If you are a girl and your teenage brother has run his car over a man’s foot, just shed a few copious tears and say – ‘I shouldn’t have defended my brother’. Voila, the man would withdraw his complaint.
– Since it is a Hindi film, the man and the girl would eventually hastily fall in love. Well, even before the foot heals!
– If you want to boost your stamina and prepare for a skating race, Horlicks is the (only) drink
– It is actually possible to pick from scrap and make roller skates out of it, which otherwise cost an upwards of Rs. 25000 in the real world
– It is also possible to pick from scrap and make a fully functional super hero costume out it, which otherwise costs an upwards of Rs 1 crore in the fantasy world (remember SRK‘s costume from Ra.One?)
– It wouldn’t be an exhilarant race if the underdog doesn’t fall sick, fails to make it for the qualifiers, forgets to bring his birth certificate, blanks out during a race and gets blocked by an opponent
– A doctor would scream her lungs out in the name of educating a hapless, young, poor, slum woman whose only son has fallen sick
– Every assistant of a ‘chai wallah’ is by default called Raju