Fugly released this week and there are some understated gems that Bollywood Hungama would like to share with you!
Note: A few of these could be Spoilers
– That if you are from Delhi, by just saying ‘Tujhe pata hai mera baap kaun hai’, you can get out of any tricky situation anytime, anywhere – well, almost
– That if you are still pulled up by a cop for saying something like this, you can lose all confidence in your lineage and just follow his orders blindly
– That a regular cop in Delhi with hardly any political clout can step in and out of a heavy weight politician’s house and threaten him while also making demands (which by the way are fully met)
– That a girl can be molested by a sleazy shopkeeper and her mother, wife of an ex-army man and well educated herself, would still ask her to go back and ask for ‘maafi’ since he pays for goods on time
– That her guy friends would get so worked up by the entire episode that they would even kidnap the shopkeeper in the dead of the night, lock him up in a car and go out for a long/deserted drive
– That on getting caught by a cop, they would give in to all his demands and that too for weeks and months at stretch. That, despite having influential parents who could well have at least tried for a settlement!
– That during this tiring times, just when they could have got rid of their troubles by paying off the cop overnight, the youngsters would rather sing and dance on a song (‘G Pe Danda’) for their moments of fame
– That a Delhi girl who is studying medical science, on finding her groom-to-be gazing at her cleavage, would ask within first 10 seconds of meeting – ‘Kyun, achche hain naa?’
– That there are high society unattractive women out there with fake accents who lend out their farmhouses for nights of debauchery in return for some sinly pleasures themselves
– That on getting caught in a tricky situation, the only option to let the world know about truth is, hold your breath, ‘self immolation’. No, seriously!