Dedh Ishqiya released this week and there are some understated gems that Bollywood Hungama would like to share with you!
1. There are seven stages of love, and the last one happens to be 'Snafu', which stands for 'Situation Normal: All Fu@#ed Up'
2. A 'nawab' can hide cash worth Rs. 5 lacs in his pajamas when he steps out to shop
3. If you are a 60 year old man with quivering hands and shaky body, you can get well by just falling in love
4. In case of a deadlock over 'who would drop the gun first', hang on overnight before someone gets restless due to nature's call
5. If a 'shaayar' has an Italian mother, he would use the name 'Itaalvi' has his calling card
6. In the age of iPhone 5, no one would pick iPhone 2 even for free
7. A 'begum', who is looking at catching a big fish in order to clear her debts, won't even do something as basic as a background check for her prospective 'nawab'
8. In a 'haveli' that could give even a Parliament House complex, there is not even a single servant or even an errand boy
9. A motivational lecture of mere five minutes is enough for a woman to unleash the dancer in her, which has otherwise been suppressed for over two decades
10. If a woman has to be established as someone with an evil plan and thinking mind, just place a cigarette in her hands for that 'morning after' scene
More Pages: Dedh Ishqiya Box Office Collection , Dedh Ishqiya Movie Review
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today & upcoming movies 2020 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.