Lekar Hum Deewana Dil released this week and there are some understated gems that Bollywood Hungama would like to share with you!
Note: A few of these could be Spoilers
– You can be confused, really confused around eloping but then you can also be careless enough to not even count the amount of cash you are carrying with while running away
– You won’t have any plan whatsoever, no nothing at all about days and weeks to come, before eloping. Kids, what are you smoking by the way?
– As a well earning corporate type parent (and seemingly quite understanding too), you would end up beating the hell out of your son who has merely brought home the topic of love and marriage
– Later, that son would not just quarrel with his partner on the flimsiest of topics but then even end up grabbing her throat to almost murder her
– In one scene this son would admit being less than 21 years old and in the very next scene the court would grant him marital status. Wait, later he would be charged with hiding his age. What’s the real deal?
– You could elope and choose Goa as your destination but then there too you won’t check into a hotel, you would actually go and rent a whole place which is a resort no less
– Even after realizing that resorts don’t quite work out when short of money, you would check in into a good hotel all over again. When that doesn’t work out, a dingy place is next. What? Nothing in between?
– You would take help from an absolute stranger and not just follow him blindly but also check into his hut for a night out
– Later, when this stranger would take you into a Naxal hideout, there is no pain whatsoever. After all, a ‘videshi’ item girl would be out there to erase your sufferings, a la ‘Mehbooba‘ from Sholay!