Wouldn’t it be fun if there was an FM channel to suit our every situation? We love background music. We often wonder what it would be if, like movies, our lives too were musical. For each and every action of ours, a soundtrack would play to complement it. So, what if these Bollywood movies would have actually been the names of FM channels that would play songs to suit every damn situation of life? Wouldn’t it be fun?
1. When one is about to get married and wants to live his life to the fullest before that.
FM Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
2. When the poor guy gets rejected yet again.
3. When you are about to get married and are, both excited and nervous.
FM Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
4. When you go on a trip to Goa with your friends.
5. When you are madly infatuated by a girl.
FM Aap Kaa Surroor
6. When your best buddy is getting married.
FM Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai
7. When you are lost and have no idea which subject or which career to take up.
8. When your friend gets caught flirting with somebody’s sister.
FM Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
9. When he finally proposes to his long-time girlfriend for marriage.
FM Mujhse Shaadi Karogi
10. When mom pulls the blanket off of the poor you in the morning.
FM Wake Up Sid
11. When you finally give in to your parents’ coaxing you about marriage.
12. Every single time and that means every minute when your stupid sister makes dumb mistakes.
13. When the gym instructor scolds him for eating too much fatty stuff but the foodie just wants to keep eating.
FM Jab Tak Hai Jaan
14. When you are making too much noise with your deafening Iron Maiden rattlers and your grandma needs to do her puja.
FM Om Shanti Om
15. When the gang of Romeos who thrive by drinking cutting chai, drool at every passing girl with their fake roadside aviators.
16. When you win an elocution competition in school.
FM Student Of The Year
17. When you get stuck up with an annoying partner for a project in office.
FM Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
18. When you go to see a doc when sick and he asks you what’s the problem.
FM Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
19. When your elder sibling messes up something and is getting scolded and you pounce at the opportunity to prove your worth.
FM Main Hoon Naa
20. Every day when you eat a lot and feel damn sleepy after lunch.
FM Break Ke Baad