Ever since the Arjun Kapoor-Kareena Kapoor starrer Ki & Ka has hit the theatres, the audiences have raving about the new-age film. Like every good story, this film's
story too had quite a few morals. Bollywood Hungama lists down the 'morals of the story' named Ki & Ka:
1. How to find out a girl's age? Well... If you follow Cricket World Cup, then you can 'decode' her age in a jiffy!
2. Sex is important before commitment.
3. The best and the easiest way to find out if you are a 'mard'. Simply go and remove your pants before a mirror and check for yourself!
4. The basic reason as to why the students do not get seats and admission in IIMs is because Arjun Kapoor did his MBA from IIMA in 2 States while he did MBA from IIMB in Ki &
5. If u want to allow your maid to have sex with her boyfriend at the 'convenience' of your house, then, you can charge Rs. 10,000 as room charges. And yesâ€¦ give standing instructions
to the maid that she needs to change the bedsheet before she leaves.
6. Khana banaya jaata hai aur naukri ki jaati hai. So, 'khaana banana' is 'pulling' and 'naukri karna' is 'streeling'.
7. If your wife is expecting, then, the 'best of 5' always gives you the 'real' results. And, while buying the 5 brands, ensure that you have five different brands.
8. Even at the age of 70 years, Amitabh Bachchan feels insecure of Jaya Bachchan because of Arjun Kapoor!
9. It's a 'reel life' version of Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder's real life story!
10. A girl's beauty can be described even by using the names of vegetables. Ex: Lips like tomatoes, cheeks like red bell peppers etc.