Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya released this week and there are some understated gems that Bollywood Hungama would like to share with you!
Note: A few of these could be Spoilers
– It is alright to do a jugaad for money as long as you don’t land up in jail.
– The same Rs. 5 lakh Manish Malhotra ‘original’ fake lehega is available in Delhi showrooms for anywhere between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 70,000
– To pass in your examinations, locate the paper checker/moderator and bribe his nephew /niece. All it takes is Rs. 5,000 per subject
– When in mood to curse someone, ask that person to forget his real self for the time being, stand up as your best friend and then bare your heart out
– Never try to fool a girl by enacting the scene from DDLJ. There are high chances that she must have also seen the movie.
– Do not try to imitate SRK‘s open hands scene. That was in 90’s and times have changed. Its a girly act now…Now its for girls to do it….
– If your first meeting with a prospective father-in-law doesn’t work out, never mind. Chances are he would allow you to live in his house for a week and challenge you to prove your love for his daughter
– Lessons for guys who are thinking of sending a ‘Friend Request’ to a girl – If you do it first, you are ‘desperate’. If you wait for the girl to do it first, you are throwing an ‘attitude’. Take your pick!
– NRI guys are the most eligible bachelors….rich, stud, handsome and they also cook. However if you are planning to get your daughter married to a NRI, check his Facebook profile or do your due diligence. Chances are that he might be gay or being stalked by his gay friend.
– A friend in need is a friend indeed. Your close friend can break a groom’s marriage by seducing and acting as a gay.
– Do not make out in small sleazy hotel. Check the room diligently for pinhole and pen cameras lest you are blackmailed later!