Bollywood Hungama

Bollywood Entertainment at its best

Last Updated 18.02.2020 | 10:31 PM IST



Fire at SRK’s Mannat

Yesterday seemed to have been a day of disasters, after a fire being reported in the Cuffe Parade, Wadala and Nariman Point areas, reports came in that a fire had broken out at Shah Rukh Khan's house Mannat. The fire that broke out on Thursday night at the actor's bungalow located at Bandra's Bandstand was apparently the result of a short circuit.

After the short circuit occurred in a bathroom's exhaust fan, the bungalow's fire alarm was set off. Following this, the security guards called the fire brigade which rushed two fire engines to SRK's bungalow.

Since the fire was minor, the blaze was quickly brought under control by the fire engines. Following the incident the SRK posted on twitter saying, "All safe on the house front. Thanx to all deptts concerned. 'Now that the house is on fire let's warm ourselves' Didn't seem viable though."

Rate this article
Make favorite

Recommended for you

Copyright © 2020 Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

Forgot Password

Please provide your registered email address or username
  • OR

Write A Review

  • Click to rate on scale of 1-5
  • 5000 characters remaining

New notification