The critical and commercial success A WEDNESDAY has been granted tax-exemption in the state of Maharashtra. It will benefit three circuits that fall in the Maharashtra territory: C.P. Berar [Vidarbha district], Mumbai/Thane/Maharashtra region and Nizam circuit [Marathawada].
* Net box-office for 6th week stands at Rs. 0.65 cr.
* Net box-office (1-6 weeks) stands at Rs. 11.25 cr.
* Gross box-office (1-6 weeks) stands at Rs. 17.30 cr.
* Cumulative average per print stands on net box-office Rs. 6.05 lacs based on 186 prints.
* Cumulative average per print stands on gross box-office Rs. 9.30 lacs based on 186 prints.
Says Suniel Wadhwa, Vice President, Motion Pictures Distribution (India), "We are proud to be associated with a movie like A WEDNESDAY and thankful to the Government of Maharashtra. This will give opportunities to the audience to watch the movie again and for those who have missed the movie."
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today & upcoming movies 2020 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.