|Watch Vidya on Sajid Superstars|
- On being asked about her crush, Vidya Balan didn't bat an eyelid as she only mentioned one name - Shah Rukh Khan! When warned by Sajid Khan that Gauri Khan could well be watching the show, she confessed that for getting the man of her dreams, she would even be willing to kill Gauri Khan!
- She did mention her disappointment though for missing out on being even nominated for Bhool Bhulaiyaa. Though she gave her heart, body and soul for the role of a woman possessed and saw some critical and commercial acclaim for the film, she was left perplexed when award functions ignored her completely. In fact one of her scenes from the film even made it to the best scenes selected by Sajid Khan.
- Her worst scene was an embarrassment for her though as a sequence from her tele-serial 'Hum Paanch', which was aired years back on TV. No wonder, she was red faced all through the duration as the scene played.
- There was some more fun in store as she was asked to choose her favorite between designers Manish Malhotra and Aki Narula. For the uninitiated, there is no love lost between Vidya and the two designers, hence the query holds on quite some relevance.
- She also mentioned about how uncomfortable she was about the thought of enacting a love making scene with Sanjay Dutt for Parineeta. In fact a few weeks back, even Sanjay Dutt had mentioned that it was quite strange to shoot for the scene since director Pradeep Sarkar insisted in dozens of retakes before the scene was finally canned!
- However, Vidya admits that Sanjay Dutt made it all comfortable for her and in the end she didn't have any hesitation to continue with the shoot. Just like the major part of the industry which loves Sanju baba, even Vidya couldn't help singing praises for her co-stars whom she truly believes has a heart of gold.
- Sajid however didn't have a heart to listen to what Vidya had to say, especially when she opened her mouth to sing a song. The moment she started singing 'Pal Pal' from Lage Raho Munnabhai, Sajid went off to sleep!
- Things perked up further though when other celebrities started placing their questions to her. One such question came from Ritiesh Deshmukh, her co-star in Heyy Babyy, who asked her to clarify the legend behind her being called 'Nagin Chachi' by quite a few members of the film fraternity. Keep guessing the reason before Vidya spills the beans in the show!
- While she was all fun in making her dancing entry into the show with the song 'Dholna' [Heyy Babyy], things turned a little serious as she was asked to reveal some bitter truths. In a round of controversial questions which followed, she was asked about her role in the Shahid-Kareena break-up. In addition, she was also grilled about her involvement with John Abraham.
She did come up with smart answers for two of the biggest controversies of her personal life ever since she entered celluloid. To know about what did she have to say about her 'affairs' with John and Shahid, tune in to Sajid's Superstars at 8:00 PM (note the revised timings), Saturday on the newly launched channel COLORS!