Poonam Pandey, the damsel whose claim to fame has always been her curvaceous figure, has finally broken ground as an actress with her recent release Nasha. Though the film didn’t seem to get too much attention from the audiences, some of us who saw the film found certain aspects of the story too quirky to let go. Hence, we listed out a few quirky points that we learnt post watching the film.
1) While in hostel, it’s always good not to go home during vacations, as you never know what surprise life may spring at you!
2) In case you love any ‘other’ girl, always have your ‘official girlfriend’ as your Plan B.
3) During vacations, doing love themed dramas will just give you an experience of a real one.
4) If you love someone and are afraid to tell, take the first step by putting on your sports shoes and join her in jogging!
5) In case you don’t want your ‘love’ to know that you are waiting for her, try pretending to tie your shoe lace!
6) During the growing up years, one should know to differentiate between lust and bust!
7) It’s true that ‘Practice makes a man perfect’. But practicing with a woman surely makes the man super-perfect!
8) If the girl you propose to doesn’t shake her head (nod) in affirmation, you land up shaking yours (lots of pun intended)!
9) Even if you don’t like coffee, you can always walk in to your beloved’s house at night to know what’s brewing!
10) Lastly, having ‘experienced’ father and uncle always helps!