Heartless released this week and there are some understated gems that Bollywood Hungama would like to share with you!
* Despite being proven beyond doubt that a criminal girl was carrying fake documents and all evidence was pointing against her, she would be let free by police. Just because she is pretty?
* The pretty woman is taken to the bed by our hero, who – after all the action – would realize the next day that ‘yeh sab galat hai kyunki mera dil kamzor hai’. Hey, never thought about this before?
* An Afro-Arab would demand an interpreter but would suddenly begin talking in English the moment he realizes that his Indian collaborator knows how to speak Arabic. Errrr….Arabic, English – So what did he want?
* A billionaire would make the first deal of his life by buying a fake diamond ring for 10 dollars from a shady goon who juggles between Mumbaiya lingo (bhai) and Sudanese accent (maaan)
* Such goons can be found on the streets of Dubai while openly selling fine quality cocaine
* Coming to serious matters, during heart transplants, doctors actually pass around hearts with bare hands as if they were rugby balls. No, seriously!
* Meanwhile biggest doctor on this side of the continent can’t afford a decent nameplate on his office door. It would instead be a paper slip with his name put together with a cello-tape (was it single or double sided?)
* This Dr. Trehan is not addressed in the traditional Punjabi call of ‘Trehaaan’. Instead, the entire world insists on calling him in a much up-market fashion as ‘Trrey-han’
* During anesthesia awareness, the patient can’t just feel the pain, he can also get into an afterlife experience and travel across different locations without being seen or heard