Gone are the days when you had to slog and sweat yourself in the gym to get a dream body like your favorite film stars. These days, if you want to ‘ape’ your stars and acquire a chiseled body like them, do nothing but simply arm yourself with an internet connection and a ‘twitter’ account!
Sounds crazy? Well, the fact is that the ‘Brand Ambassador of Dream Physique’ department aka Hrithik Roshan, has been tweeting these days sharing all about health and fitness tips. We are sure that after reading this, all of you are going to immediately jam up the twitter server by logging onto it. But for the impatient ones, here’s what Hrithik has to say (an insight) which includes his favorite health supplements and a few exercises, that will keep your entire body in trim shape!
If you are a regular on his tweets, you will not be surprised if we call him Dr. Hrithik! But for the uninitiated lot, Hrithik has been giving health and fitness tips on Twitter. Sample this: * Tone ur thigh muscles.
- High reps low weight. Cardio, diet, n u should see results. If not- TRY HARDER!
- Whether 2 lose weight or gain muscle-get good sleep!
- Days when u just can’t get yourself to workout, you are free not to. BUT GET URSELF TO THE GYM FIRST and decide THERE!!
- Run / walk (flat n incline) 1min each alternating, totally for max 15mins is good enough! My target-700cals per w/o (cardio+ weights)
- Don’t forget legs- large muscle- promotes testosterone which helps increase overall muscle mass. RUN/walk when u can for cardio!
- My fav supplements-vit C, multivitamin, antioxidant, L-glutamine, omega 3 (never 6), creatine (only to bulk 4 short periods),
- Consistency is paramount! Keep changing your w/o everyday. Do something different, anything! Every time u get tired, do one more last set
- Don’t forget to stretch/warm up! Don’t lift too heavy. Min 8 reps per set. Keep w/o’s short n intense 45min max…
Hrithik states that ‘Body doesn’t grow in the GYM, it grows while you rest! He also adds that one need not splurge on protein supplements, since they are great if they are used in the right amount. Well, this Greek God personified also makes it a point to advice the ‘grass root level basic mantra’ of all times: Water! He validates this advice stating that it is water which is probably the only alkaline food in our diet!
To get a first hand experience of the same, you can follow Hrithik on twitter @iHrithik. And yes…you can thank us anytime!