BFFs with Vogue is back with the second season and this time, it is hosted by Neha Dhupia. The actress and anchor already shared pretty amazing camaraderie with the fellow industry colleagues, so this season has been pretty interesting. The latest episode of the show had real-life BFFs, Bhumi Pednekar and Ayushmann Khurrana as the guests.
Bhumi Pednekar and Ayushmann Khurrana were at their best while talking about everything from working together to sex life to industry shenanigans. Here are the top highlights from the episode.
1. When asked about his go-to dance move, Ayushmann Khurrana admitted that moonwalk is his go-to dance move at a club.
2. When Bhumi and Ayushmann both admitted that Sanjay Mishra was a better actor than them in Dum Laga Ke Haisha.
3. When Neha asked Ayushmann about his first impression of Bhumi, he said, “First time, I saw her during Dum Laga Ke Haisha, I thought she was very cocky.
4. When Ayushmann Khurrana talked about lifting Bhumi during the shooting of Dum Laga Ke Haisha and bragged about his Roadies days. It is known that he won a season of the reality show. Bhumi said, “I was 94kgs and 5 days we shot the climax. We were like this Vikram and Betal couple. I was clinging on to his back. The body double could not carry me.” To this, Ayushmann responded, “Yes. The body double could not carry her but I said, I was a Roadie. I will do it.”
5. He further added, “I had performance anxiety while shooting Dum Laga Ke Haisha. I was 68kgs that time and Bhumi was 94kgs. My trainer was 88kgs, so I had to practice with him for two months. I had to piggyback him. But, 94kgs is a bit too much ya!”
6. When people thought Ayushmann was radio material. Speaking about early days, he said, “When I joined the industry, I was totally raw. I had no idea about styling. My co-anchor Rannvijay Singha jokingly told me ‘Your looks are for the radio, yaar!'”
7. When asked in the ‘Scary Spice’ segment, about the actor-singers using auto-tune, Ayushmann said, “All singers & actors, except me use auto-tune”. He further added that Parineeti Chopra does not use it. He, however, did admit that he used auto-tune for the song ‘Paani Da Rang’. He said, “Paani Da Rang. It was used in certain places.”
8. During the same segment, Bhumi Pednekar was asked which was Ayushmann’s worst film. To this, she responded, “I think Hawaizaada.” Ayushmann quicky replied, “You have seen that film?” She said,”Ya, in bits. No sorry, Bewakoofiyan.”
9. Ayushmann was asked similar question to which he responded, “I think the tonality of Hawaizaada could have been different. I always thought it would be a real film but it became a fantasy film. ”
10. Bhumi went onto admit that she regrets passing Bareilly Ki Barfi.
11. When asked whose number she would block, Bhumi quickly responded, “Vaani Kapoor. Because she is a friend and she’ll understand.” Neha and Ayushmann could not stop laughing.
12. When asked how long Ayushmann has gone without sex, he admitted only during outdoor shoots. When the same question was asked to Bhumi, Ayushmann quickly said, “1 hour, right? Leaving Bhumi in shock. She said, “What? When we were shooting outdoors. 2 months, maybe.”
13. During the say it or strip segment, when asked who needs a stylist, Ayushmann said, “Rajkummar Rao because he is using my stylist.”
14. He was very realistic when asked, “Shoot me in the head if I ever work with? – Honey Preet Insaan .”
15. When asked who takes themselves very seriously at parties or gatherings, Bhumi responded, “Sooraj Pancholi.”
On the work front, Ayushmann Khurrana and Bhumi Pednekar have starred in two films together- Dum Laga Ke Haisha and Shubh Mangal Savdhaan. Both the films were appreciated by the critics and the audiences.